Please click here to read our Disclosure statement
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp. Milk
- Big pinch of salt
- Big pinch of black pepper
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- ¼ c. green bell pepper
- ¼ c. red bell pepper
- ¼ c. onion
- Grated cheese to taste (optional)
- In a medium size mixing bowl beat eggs, salt, pepper, green and red pepper and onion with a fork. Do not over mix.
- Melt the butter in a 7 to 8 inch pan over medium-high heat.
- Make sure the butter covers the base of the pan.
- When the foam is gone, pour in the egg mixture. Tilt the pan to make sure the egg covers the entire base of the pan.
- Let the eggs set for 45 seconds before flipping. Do the same on the other side.
- Once done, transfer to a plate and sprinkle with cheese.