Please click here to read our Disclosure statement
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup + 2 tbsp. All purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 tbsp. Granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. Vegetable oil
- Pinch salt
- 1 tsp. butter
- Whip cream, for the filling
- A few handfuls of strawberries, rinsed with stems removed and cut in half
- A few handfuls of raspberries, rinsed and drained
- A few handfuls of blueberries, rinsed and drained
- Combine eggs, flour, milk, sugar, oil and salt in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Transfer batter into a mixing bowl, cover and set aside in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Add the butter into a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once the butter has melted, add ¼ cup of the batter into the pan and swirl around to coat the whole bottom of the pan.
- Cook until the crepe lightly browns, about 1 or 2 minutes.
- Flip over and cook the second side until lightly browned.
- Transfer to plates and spray a line of whip cream down the middle.
- Sprinkle in your fruit.
- Fold the sides gently to make a cylinder.
Makes 8 to 12 crepes