Disclosure: We may receive compensation if you click on or purchase products from some of the links on this page. However this does not take away from the benefits of the content of the article which does not promote any specific commercial product. Click here for full details
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup + 2 tbsp. All purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 tbsp. Granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. Vegetable oil
- Pinch salt
- 1 tsp. butter
- Whip cream, for the filling
- A few handfuls of strawberries, rinsed with stems removed and cut in half
- A few handfuls of raspberries, rinsed and drained
- A few handfuls of blueberries, rinsed and drained
- Combine eggs, flour, milk, sugar, oil and salt in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Transfer batter into a mixing bowl, cover and set aside in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Add the butter into a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once the butter has melted, add ¼ cup of the batter into the pan and swirl around to coat the whole bottom of the pan.
- Cook until the crepe lightly browns, about 1 or 2 minutes.
- Flip over and cook the second side until lightly browned.
- Transfer to plates and spray a line of whip cream down the middle.
- Sprinkle in your fruit.
- Fold the sides gently to make a cylinder.
Makes 8 to 12 crepes